Sterling Silver Filigree Hoop Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver.
Sterling Silver Cut-out Filigree Design.
Polished for extra shine.
Each Mademoiselle Jewelry purchase comes with a baby blue gift pouch.
sterling silver jewelry collection is made of the highest grade of sterling silver possible:
.925 sterling silver.
.925 sterling silver
stands for the amount of pure silver a piece of silver jewelry contains. Because pure silver (99.9% pure) is too soft for producing items you can wear as jewelry, manufacturers use a sterling alloy of silver, which contains the maximum amount of silver, 92.5%, while incorporating other metals (usually copper - never nickel or lead!) to make up the remaining 7.5%. The use of copper gives the piece strength so it can be molded into beautiful jewelry, custom-made for you!
Check out our huge selection of unique jewelry, including
sterling silver bracelets,
sterling silver earrings,
sterling silver necklaces, and
sterling silver rings.
*This unique Mademoiselle Jewelry piece has a special coating, referred to as Rhodium-plating.
Rhodium is a hard silvery-white and durable metal that has a high reflectance. Rhodium not only gives jewelry that extra shine, but also acts as a hardening agent, giving each piece more durability and the ability to last much longer.
Rhodium-plating gained popularity when Tiffany & Co. began using it on all it’s signature Tiffany’s Jewelry.